1.3.13

Burgundy




Capecoat: HM Trend | Top: Samsoe Samsoe | Leather trousers: Humanoid | Brogues: Vintage | Scarf: vintage Christian Dior

Yesterdays outfit. In the morning I first needed to fix my leather trousers because the knees were ripped open a while ago. I don't what I always do with my leather trousers, but somehow I manage to break the seams quite often. Luckily just the seams and not the leather, so I can always repair it. Anyway back to my outfit. I compared the oxblood colored trousers with burgundy mens brogues and an aubergine toned shirt. The coat should make it more interesting since it has a lot of layers and helps create depth, I guess it worked pretty well. What do you think? Are you doing anything special this weekend?

xx

15 comments:

  1. that cape!! i am a cape lover :)
    kisses

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh die schoenen!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loove burgundy :-) love the look but the shoes are out of this world, love them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coat really is phenomenal, those layers are insane! Cool outfit, babe.;) Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, wat een gave broek zeg! Ik vind je haar ook heel mooi. Ik kende je blog nog niet maar ik vind 'm leuk, dus ik volg je nu! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een onwijs leuke outfit weer Tessa! :) Je haar zit hier echt heel leuk! :) x Laura

    styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Teresa,
    I have become your follower
    I invite you to become a reader;)

    You can also follow me on fb, pinterest and bloglovin

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. HELE mooie jas! Moest er even 3x naar kijken om uit te vinden hoe ie in elkaar zat, maar echt super.

    X Marjolein - Never Too Polished.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha het is inderdaad een heel gevaarte. Een mouwloze driekwart onderjas (beetje jurkje), met een korte cape eroverheen en daaraan vast nog een sjaal.

      Delete
  9. Geweldige look! Ik heb die jas ooit ook gepast, helaas stond ie me echt voor geen meter, haha! Te brede schouders.. hij staat jou super! Enneh.. bedankt voor je lieve comment, you just made my day, haha.

    x

    ReplyDelete